A Conclusion

I took up the 100 Day Project challenge to improve my skills on a medium that I adored, but didn’t get along with. I just put up my last piece and I know that having spent more than three months exclusively with this medium has helped me get better with it. There is still a lot of room for improvement, as is always the case, but I’ve come a long way and I know it.

And below is the proof.


batb old
Done on March 24, 2017
batb 1
Done on July 11, 2017

Practice does make perfect, or gets you closer to it. A lot of people have stood by me through this whole thing, providing support, encouragement, and company as I tried not to lose my mind doing this. Thank you to all of you who helped, all of you who watched. I couldn’t have done it without you.

Now, onwards and forwards!

14 thoughts on “A Conclusion

  1. Lovely post Soo, I enjoyed travelling with you. I’m looking forward to your next project with anticipation already! I love flowers, so maybe more flowers and doorways sometime in the future! Best wishes & well done.

  2. Excellent idea by taking the challenge. I personally struggle with the learning curve. By committing to the activity for 100 days faithfully you overcame the most difficult part when learning something new knowing you will struggle in the beginning.

  3. nice job, I agree that practice makes perfect. I have seen such improvement in my work, which makes me happy. I am glad that you see an improvement as well. I know how discouraging it can be if you don’t see improvement.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s